Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pearl-Inspired Crystal Gem Uniform

Pearl-Inspired Crystal Gem Uniform(from Steven Universe)
designed by Pi 
Seven Universe is one of my favorite shows right now(though it doesn't replace Invader Zim!), and Pearl is by far my favorite Crystal Gem, even though it was originally Amethyst when the original, intricate art style pilot came out. I know this outfit is a bit outdated, considering the events in Steven the Sword Fighter, but it's still really cute with pink hair as shown in the photo. It's 'inspired' because I know she doesn't actually have a skirt, unless you count her tutu, but it's the best I could do. I tried to combine her shorts with it.
 I'll probably be making more SU things soon, so keep an eye out if you're a fan! Also expect a Gaz dress within the next month or so.
-Pi

No comments:

Post a Comment